Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's Brand Purpose team leads our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), with a strong focus on elevating diverse voices, giving back to our community and building a more sustainable future. The team ensures that social purpose is a key part of Adobe’s culture, operations and brand, with a mission to continue our leadership in the CSR arena while increasing impact and recognition.
We are looking for a senior professional to lead and execute the company’s sustainability strategy across the business. With Sustainability expertise, combined with broad experience in CSR, customer and industry engagement, this person will work among cross-functional teams to unify and drive new initiatives. With an eye toward brand differentiation and ambition to drive impact, they will deliver innovative Sustainability and Social Impact strategies across Adobe’s global ecosystem.
What you'll Do
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and lead a comprehensive strategy to achieve sustainability goals.
- Work with key partners to proactively identify and develop long-term sustainability-focused initiatives.
- Drive alignment around Sustainability goals and outcomes across Adobe (operations, supply chain, product, procurement, etc.) through subject matter expertise and industry leadership.
- Be entrepreneurial in evolving and deploying strategies that will showcase the Social and Environmental impact of Adobe products, working in complementary teams to resolve how these can be embedded and amplified throughout the business.
- Collaborate with various teams to drive related campaigns that amplify our impact and align with key business priorities.
- Proactively analyze business trends and industry benchmarking to in order to maintain our leadership position.
- Work with internal teams and customers to evaluate needs and tailor solutions that support their own sustainability goals while building on key themes supporting product innovation as a force for good.
- Partner with Field teams to craft new strategies for identifying customer use-cases, build case studies and identify trends that can then be packaged and deployed across the organization.
- Serve as a consultant and Sustainability professional to complementary teams, leading a robust portfolio of internal partners with whom you will evaluate and identify business opportunities in support of CSR priorities.
- Represent Adobe externally at Sustainability & Social Impact thought leadership events and speaking engagements.
What you need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of Sustainability and CSR standard methodologies and trends globally.
- Shown success in the development and execution of successful sustainability strategies.
- Ability to work with abstract ideas and sophisticated projects, defining a clear strategy to meet objectives and larger company goals.
- Proven record of engaging corporate customers/clients with measurable results.
- Outstanding partnership skills, with a confirmed ability to identify, initiate and lead efforts with both internal and external teams.
- Validated leadership experience including influencing multidisciplinary cross-functional teams.
- Being a self-starter that sees opportunities, identifies solutions, engages partners and drives action plans to successful completion.
- Consistent and clear communicator, identifying key messages and vehicles for a diverse set of constituents.
- Serving as a key spokesperson, optimally crafting and presenting messages aligned with CSR goals and the larger Adobe vision.
- 10+ years validated experience in Sustainability/CSR or relevant roles working for the private sector
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, Master’s degree a plus